Sink BULL w/ Bearing Rapid Z-Cut
Manufacturer Part Number:
The Sink Bull a machine specifically designed to quickly grind perfect, repeatable, cutouts for under-mount sinks. The Sink Bull rides on a simple, shop made template of plywood or plastic. Extremely stable in use, it grinds quickly and accurately when paired with our 3” Rapid Z-CUT bit. Each Sink Bull includes a GFCI.
• Create perfect, repeatable, sink cutouts using inexpensive shop made templates of plywood or plastic
• Durable construction of anodized aluminum with corrosion resistant hardware
• Powered by heavy duty, 15 amp Makita Grinder (model GA7021 – sold separately)
• Start with 3” Rapid Z-CUT bit for fast material removal (top bearing version)
• Finish with vacuum brazed drum wheel (top bearing required) to leave an easy to polish edge
• Strong, single lever, height adjustment
• Simple external water feed
• Made in the U.S.A.