Groves Secure A-Frame
Manufacturer Part Number:
- The arm and pad hold slabs from tipping over if bumped by a forklift or forces of nature.
- Replaces nylon straps, wood clamps and other unconventional methods to safely secure slabs of natural and engineered stone to an existing A-Frame.
- The Secure A-Frame is designed to drastically reduce personal injury due to falling slabs.
- The arm and pad are lowered against the slab and the slider mechanism locks the arm into place.
- The employee may lock the slider and arm into position with a tamper resistant key.
- The steel foot fits into the base of an existing A-Frame, a wood block is placed in the exposed channel, and slabs rest on the foot of the device. Safety chains connect the foot to the base of the A-Frame, and a post made of 3-mm-thick wall tubular steel is inserted into the foot and locked in place with hardened steel pin.
**PLEASE NOTE – ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY TO ALL MATERIAL HANDLING
PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON OUR WESITE PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-877-229-5467
FOR YOUR CUSTOMIZED SHIPPING QUOTE.**